Fast-track tickets to the Art of Banksy exhibition, inc. breakfast and access to The Residence, The Retreat. Until 21 May 2022.
Stay at The Londoner and enjoy tickets to a rare collection of Banksy’s works, exhibited in a Covent Garden warehouse just moments from the hotel.
As a guest at The Londoner, your room key grants you access to The Residence – three beautifully designed spaces for residents only. You also enjoy entry to our pool, gym, superfood clinic and much more at The Retreat, and priority access to daily curated experiences.
About the exhibition:
THE ART OF BANKSY is the simply-can’t-miss exhibition showcasing the work of one the world’s most provocative and important living artists.
On display as part of THE ART OF BANKSY are prints, canvasses, screenprints, sculptures and limited-edition pieces mainly dated between 1997 and 2008 (including well-known works such as ‘Girl with Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’) as well as lesser-known works on canvas, wood and paper.
Please note that from 1st February 2022, The Art of Banksy is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
This excludes 22nd and 23rd February which remain on sale.
- A Londoner bedroom
- Fast track tickets to The Art of Banksy (arrive any date and time and skip the queue)
- Rates are per room, per night, subject to availability.
- Tickets only available in conjunction with a room booking
- Cancellations must be made by 4pm local hotel time 24 hours before date of arrival. No-shows and cancellations after this time will incur a one-night cancellation fee. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Check-in is from 3pm, check-out is by 12pm.
- Complimentary early check-in is offered on request, subject to availability.
- Late check-out is available on request at an extra charge, subject to availability.
- Access your room key, make requests and ask questions via our hotel guest app. Please download here.