Space takes on a new meaning in The Ballroom. Its soaring heights and expansive floor space are the visual hallmarks of The Londoner’s staggering centre piece, complete with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology and a dedicated events team.
The Ballroom comfortably fits 850 guests in one pillar-less room. Adjoined by specially engineered pre-function areas and two kitchens, the space is designed for a seamless experience accompanied by exquisite dining.
The final destination of an integrated and connected guest journey for events and functions of any kind.
|Ballroom||Theatre 838||Classroom 387||Cabaret 464||Lunch 600||Reception 850|
|Ballroom A||Theatre 433||Classroom 189||Cabaret 216||Lunch 288||Reception 350|
|Ballroom B||Theatre 424||Classroom 168||Cabaret 208||Lunch 276||Reception 310|
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|Ballroom sq m sq ft||Area||566||6,092"||Length||35.6||116.7''||Width||15.9||52.2''||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom A sq m sq ft||Area||289||3114.86"||Length||18.2||59.7''||Width||15.9||52.2''||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom B sq m sq ft||Area||272||2926.59"||Length||17.1||56"||Width||15.9||52.2”||Height||5.8||19”|
|Ballroom||sq m||sq ft|
Dining in The Ballroom will be a truly memorable experience. The restaurant menus are created by The Londoner’s executive chefs, then prepared and plated in The Ballroom’s two adjoining kitchens. There will be both set and bespoke menus available to suit any requests or needs.
Connectivity is everything. The Ballroom will be equipped to host events of any calibre, featuring superfast Wi-Fi up to 150 Mbps and specialist audio-visual elements.
- — State-of-the-art 4k projection systems, electric screens and ceiling-hung LED screens
- — Bose sound systems for live music, private functions, stage sets and DJ points
- — Connectivity for live broadcast satellite systems
- — Directional remote-controlled spotlights and ceiling truss systems
A number of rooms at The Londoner can be transformed to fit any required business needs for extra meeting and breakout space. Connected areas can also be used for exclusive press junkets, perfectly located in the heart of London’s cinema and theatreland.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Ballroom’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- — A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- — Direct lift access from loading bay to The Ballroom
- — EDWARD – our virtual conference host responding to requests via text message
- — Two connected kitchens, ensuring piping hot restaurant food
Green living is the very foundation of The Londoner’s existence. The building is constructed with environmentally-friendly, low-impact materials and woven with energy-efficient technology.
- — ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- — CHP and LED lighting
- — 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand