Staggering, spacious and beguiling. The Londoner’s centrepiece is an eye-catching statement of contemporary design, alluding to the theatres of the West End. A modern homage to the halcyon days of entertainment.
From arrival to departure, The Ballroom presents a beautiful and seamless journey for your guests. A state-of-the-art audio-visual spectacle for 850 people in one pillar-less room, featuring stunning pre-function areas and two kitchens serving exquisite, restaurant style dining.
The final destination of an integrated and connected guest journey for events and functions of any kind.
|Ballroom||Theatre 708||Classroom 432||Boardroom -||Cabaret 336||Lunch/Dinner 600||Reception 850||U-shape -|
|Ballroom A||Theatre 367||Classroom 216||Boardroom 48||Cabaret 216||Lunch/Dinner 300||Reception 350||U-shape -|
|Ballroom B||Theatre 328||Classroom 216||Boardroom 42||Cabaret 144||Lunch/Dinner 276||Reception 310||U-shape -|
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|Ballroom sq m sq ft||Area||566||6,092.80"||Length||35.6||116.8''||Width||15.9||52.2''||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom A sq m sq ft||Area||289||3114.86"||Length||18.2||59.7''||Width||15.9||52.2''||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom B sq m sq ft||Area||272||2926.59"||Length||17.1||56"||Width||15.9||52.2”||Height||5.8||19”|
|Ballroom||sq m||sq ft|
Make An Entrance
On 50 Whitcomb Street, a private entrance separates your guests from the rest of The Londoner. Welcome everyone into a dedicated, contemporary reception area with direct lifts and stunning staircase leading to the pre-function room. We also offer valet parking at Q-Park just opposite, featuring 247 parking spaces.
Be Our Guest
Welcome receptions. Post-event cocktails. The scene is set for your guests in the pre-function room. Undulating velvet walls surround a private bar, curated art collection and bespoke Yabu Pushelberg furniture, with double doors opening directly into the magnificent ballroom.
For a truly memorable experience, The Londoner’s executive chefs have created set and bespoke menus to suit any requests or needs. The Ballroom features two adjoining kitchens located at either end of the room, guaranteeing hot food and simultaneous plate delivery for a touch of theatre.
Big Event Technology
The Ballroom is equipped to host events of any calibre, featuring the latest generation Wi-Fi 6 and specialist audio-visual elements.
- State-of-the-art laser projection systems, electric screens, and motorised trusses with over fifty moving lights
- Line Array sound system and secondary sound system with 22 speakers
- Dedicated broadcast infrastructure with hybrid optical fibre
- Directional remote-controlled spotlights
A number of rooms at The Londoner can be transformed to fit any required business needs for extra meeting and breakout space. Connected areas can also be used for exclusive press junkets, perfectly located in the heart of London’s cinema and theatreland.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Ballroom’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- Direct lift access from loading bay to The Ballroom, measuring 2m x 4.7m with 5500 kg capacity
- EDWARD – our virtual conference host responding to requests via text message
- Two connected kitchens, ensuring piping hot restaurant food
From inception, planning, designing, building, and many parts of our operation, The Londoner has been engineered to meet specific sustainability goals. Driving change through technology, the building is constructed with low-impact materials and fitted with energy-efficient innovations.
- ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- CHP and LED lighting
- 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand
- Ability to produce an energy usage report for your event