A magnificent stage for entertaining, The Ballroom introduces grand scale intimacy in the heart of the West End. State-of-the-art technology enables crystal clear video projections and arena quality sound systems, coupled with experienced event planners.
This private London events venue has been designed for bespoke settings, with the ability to transform itself to suit any vision or brief. The Londoner’s executive chefs will create specific menus and help with bespoke requirements.
A place where space, technology and possibility come together in brilliant harmony.
|Ballroom||Theatre 708||Classroom 432||Cabaret 336||Lunch 600||Reception 850|
|Ballroom A||Theatre 367||Classroom 216||Cabaret 216||Lunch 300||Reception 350|
|Ballroom B||Theatre 328||Classroom 216||Cabaret 144||Lunch 276||Reception 310|
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|Ballroom sq m sq ft||Area||566||6,092.80"||Length||35.6||116.8''||Width||15.9||52.2''||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom A sq m sq ft||Area||289||3114.86"||Length||18.2||59.7''||Width||15.9||52.12'||Height||5.8||19''|
|Ballroom B sq m sq ft||Area||272||2926.59"||Length||17.1||56"||Width||15.9||52.2”||Height||5.8||19”|
|Ballroom||sq m||sq ft|
Dining in The Ballroom will be a truly memorable experience. The restaurant menus are created by The Londoner’s executive chefs, then prepared and plated in The Ballroom’s two adjoining kitchens. There will be both set and bespoke menus available to suit any dietary or religious dining requests.
Connectivity is everything. The Ballroom will be equipped to host events of any calibre, featuring superfast Wi-Fi up to 150 Mbps and specialist audio-visual elements.
- — State-of-the-art laser projection systems, electric screens, and motorised trusses with over fifty moving lights
- — Line Array sound system for live music, private functions, stage sets and DJ points
- — Dedicated broadcast infrastructure with hybrid optical fibre
- — Directional remote-controlled spotlights
From initial planning to on-the-day requests, a dedicated event organiser will ensure the smooth operation of your event. They will act as your personal adviser throughout the process, offering insights and suggestions where you are unsure.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Ballroom’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- — A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- — Direct lift access from loading bay to The Ballroom, measuring 2m x 4.7m with 5500 kg capacity
- — EDWARD – our virtual events host responding to requests via text message
- — Two connected kitchens, ensuring piping hot restaurant food
Green living is the very foundation of The Londoner’s existence. The building is constructed with environmentally-friendly, low-impact materials and woven with energy-efficient technology.
- — ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- — CHP and LED lighting
- — 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand