In partnership with some of London’s most iconic art institutions, The Gallery presents an inspiring collection of seven meeting rooms decorated with original art.
The rooms are all connected to a spacious lounge and can be customised to suit different purposes and a variety of set ups.
“Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate.”
|The Gallery||Theatre -||Classroom -||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 275|
|Gallery Foyer||Theatre -||Classroom -||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 171|
|Room 1||Theatre 25||Classroom 9||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 22|
|Room 2||Theatre 25||Classroom 9||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 22|
|Room 3||Theatre 90||Classroom 36||Cabaret 24||Lunch 36||Reception 60|
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|The Gallery sq m sq ft||Area||318.77||3,431.26"||Length||25.77||84.5"||Width||12.37||40.5"||Height||3.5||11.5''|
|Gallery Foyer sq m sq ft||Area||207||2,232.91"||Length||16.77||55"||Width||12.37||40.5"||Height||3.5||11.5''|
|The Gallery||sq m||sq ft|
With exquisite dining to match its surroundings, The Gallery is the perfect setting for social canapés or a seated private dinner. Choose from dedicated menus created by The Londoner’s executive chefs or talk to us for bespoke alternatives.
Connectivity is everything. The Gallery will be equipped to host events of any calibre, featuring superfast Wi-Fi up to 150 Mbps and specialist audio-visual elements.
- — 85” electronic touch screens
- — Video conferencing technology
- — Apple TV, Sony PlayStation and Xbox available on request
- — Personalised signage screens
A number of rooms at The Londoner can be transformed to fit any required business needs for extra meeting and breakout space. Connected areas can also be used for exclusive press junkets, perfectly located in the heart of London’s cinema and theatreland.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Gallery’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- — A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- — EDWARD – our virtual conference host responding to requests via text message
- — Private cloakroom and bathrooms
- — Rooms designed to be connected
- — Direct lifts to and from all hotel floors
Green living is the very foundation of The Londoner’s existence. The building is constructed with environmentally-friendly, low-impact materials and woven with energy-efficient technology.
- — ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- — CHP and LED lighting
- — 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand