Channelling different moods and personality, The Gallery’s seven rooms stimulate talking points and visual wonderment.
Each of the rooms offer different venue capacities with some being connectable, making them suitable for anything from small private dinners to bigger events in London.
A partnership with London’s iconic art institutions transforms The Gallery’s spaces into permanent exhibitions.
|The Gallery||Theatre -||Classroom -||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 275|
|The Gallery Foyer||Theatre -||Classroom -||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 171|
|Room 1||Theatre 25||Classroom 9||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 22|
|Room 2||Theatre 25||Classroom 9||Cabaret -||Lunch -||Reception 22|
|Room 3||Theatre 90||Classroom 36||Cabaret 24||Lunch 36||Reception 60|
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|The Gallery sq m sq ft||Area||318.77||3,431.26"||Length||25.77||84.54"||Width||12.37||40.5"||Height||3.5||11.5"|
|The Gallery Foyer sq m sq ft||Area||207.4||2,232.91"||Length||16.77||55"||Width||12.37||40.5"||Height||3.5||11.5''|
|The Gallery||sq m||sq ft|
With exquisite dining to match its surroundings, The Gallery is the perfect setting for social canapés or a seated private dinner. Choose from dedicated menus created by The Londoner’s executive chefs or talk to us for bespoke alternatives. Our chefs will be able to meet any personal, dietary or religious dining requests.
Connectivity is everything. The Gallery will be equipped to host events of any calibre, featuring superfast Wi-Fi up to 150 Mbps and specialist audio-visual details.
- — 85” electronic touch screens
- — Video conferencing technology
- — Apple TV, Sony PlayStation and Xbox available on request
- — Personalised signage screens
From initial planning to on-the-day requests, a dedicated event organiser will ensure the smooth operation of your event. They will act as your personal adviser throughout the process, offering insights and suggestions where you are unsure.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Gallery’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- — A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- — EDWARD – our virtual conference host responding to requests via text message
- — Private cloakroom and bathrooms
- — Several rooms can be connected
- — Direct lifts to and from all hotel floors
Green living is the very foundation of The Londoner’s existence. The building is constructed with environmentally-friendly, low-impact materials and woven with energy-efficient technology.
- — ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- — CHP and LED lighting
- — 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand