The Green Room is a dream for the elite host. A self-contained entertainment space that elicits a feeling of timelessness – of stepping into an elegant party that blends the velvet fashion of a bygone era and the sophistication of contemporary design.
With a capacity to hold 150 guests, The Green Room is a beautiful space perfect for receptions, afterparties and pre-function gatherings.
Planned, designed and arranged to be a remarkable space for entertaining in the heart of the West End.
|The Green Room
|Green Room sq m sq ft
A Sense of Occasion
Completely self-contained, The Green Room is set for any event, purpose or occasion. It has been designed and furnished to make organising easy and for events to go smoothly.
- Dedicated and fully stocked bar
- Dancefloor with mirrored ceiling
- Bespoke Yabu Pushelberg velvet & brass furniture
- Direct lifts from street level
The Londoner’s executive head chefs have created dedicated restaurant dining menus for our meeting and conference guests. A perfect setting for hot and cold canapé receptions and seated dining for up to 40 guests, The Green Room presents social dining at its best.
From inception, planning, designing, building, and many parts of our operation, The Londoner has been engineered to meet specific sustainability goals. Driving change through technology, the building is constructed with low-impact materials and fitted with energy-efficient innovations.
- ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- CHP and LED lighting
- 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand
- Ability to produce an energy usage report for your event