The Green Room
The Green Room is a dream for the elite host. A private bar sets the tone for a room distinguished by designer furniture, curated art and a luscious colour palette.
With a capacity to hold 150 guests, The Green Room is a beautiful space perfect for receptions, meetings and pre-function gatherings.
Planned, designed and arranged to be a remarkable space for entertaining in the heart of the West End.
|sq m||sq ft||m||ft||m||ft||m||ft|
|Green Room sq m sq ft||Area||298.62||3,214.31"||Length||23.7||77.7"||Width||12.6||41.3"||Height||2.2||7.2"|
|Green Room||sq m||sq ft|
With exquisite dining to match its surroundings, The Green Room is the perfect setting for social canapés or a seated private dinner. Choose from dedicated menus created by The Londoner’s executive chefs or talk to us for bespoke alternatives.
A number of rooms at The Londoner can be transformed to fit any required business needs for extra meeting and breakout space. Connected areas can also be used for exclusive press junkets, perfectly located in the heart of London’s cinema and theatreland.
Along with a dedicated in-house event planner, The Green Room’s features have been designed to turn logistical nightmares into effortless organisation.
- — A loading bay with space for a vehicle up to 10.4m in length with 20 kPa imposed load
- — A dedicated bar for seamless service
- — EDWARD – our virtual conference host responding to requests via text message
- — Direct lifts from street level
Green living is the very foundation of The Londoner’s existence. The building is constructed with environmentally-friendly, low-impact materials and woven with energy-efficient technology.
- — ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- — CHP and LED lighting
- — 30% less carbon usage than regulations demand